Investing in Wallenstam
Wallenstam is a company with a long-term focus on value creation. We are following our business plan, something that helps our shareholders, financiers, employees and others in our external environment to know what we want to do as a company and where we are going in the next few years. This creates transparency, predictability and confidence for our stakeholders.
Stable return at a low risk
Wallenstam's property holdings are distributed between approximately 50 percent residential and 50 percent commercial, in terms of rental value. The company stands for long-term value creation and has a flexible business model. The financial position is stable, in terms of the equity/assets ratio and low loan-to-value ratio. Historically, the share has displayed a good performance, delivering a stable return. Apart from the dividend, Wallenstam creates value for the shareholders through reinvestments in the business.
Offer the desired product in selected growth markets
We build and manage rental apartments for residents in attractive locations in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Uppsala. Our commercial holdings, which mostly consist of office space, are concentrated in Gothenburg inner city. Our business model and concentration strategy is a good basis for value growth and high occupancy rates.
From our long experience of property management, construction and of the conditions and requirements of commercial and private tenants, we have good know-how about urban development to ensure a vibrant city. The rantal apartments that we build and manage are important for society and its development. Combined with innovation as well as climate and environmental investments, and social engagement in the places we operate in, we are working to contribute to a sustainable society.
Dividend for each financial year, SEK per share*
*restated for share split 2-for-1, executed in May 2022.
Parameters that affect the development of the company in the short and long term
- Attractive properties and good management result in satisfied tenants, stable occupancy rates and rental income and good business opportunities for the company.
- Access to land in the right locations is essential for enabling the construction of new homes and requires strategic and practical work every day.
- Secure financing is important because access to capital is a vital resource for the operations, and is crucial if we are to develop and expand to the desired extent.
- Good corporate culture and skills development in order to attract and engage the right employees are important factors for continued successful development.
- The market situation and market conditions, which change over time, affect property values. Properties in attractive locations where demand is high generate good returns and excellent value growth over time.