Members of the audit committee are Lars-Åke Bokenberger (chairman) and Karin Mattsson. The external auditors report to the Committee at each ordinary meeting.
The duties of the audit committee include:
- monitoring the company’s financial reporting and making recommendations and proposals to ensure the reliability of the reporting
- monitoring the effectiveness of the company’s internal control, internal audit and risk management in respect of the financial reporting
- keeping informed about the audit of the annual accounts and consolidated financial statements
- following the outcome of the audit
- evaluating and reviewing the auditor’s impartiality and independence
- submitting proposals to the AGM for the election of auditor or to consider giving the nomination committee the task of submitting such proposals to the AGM.