Wallenstam's interim report Jan-Jun, 2023: Long-term focusPublished 7/14/2023
Hans Wallenstam, CEO, and Susann Linde, CFO and Head of Investor Relations, comment on the report at www.wallenstam.se/filmsandpresentations. The film will be released by 08.30 (CEST) at the latest. An audiocast in English with Susann Linde will take place at 09.00 (CEST) at www.financialhearings.com. The presentation is available at www.wallenstam.se/filmsandpresentations before 09.00 (CEST).
January 1-June 30, 2023
- The equity/assets ratio amounted to 46 percent and the loan-to-value ratio was 46 percent.
- Investment in construction of properties amounted to SEK 1,396 million (1,421).
- On closing day, 1,236 apartments were under construction.
- Rental income amounted to SEK 1,339 million (1,236).
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 532 million (650).
- Changes in value of investment properties amounted to SEK -611 million (374).
- Changes in value of financial instruments amounted to SEK -124 million (1,412).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -119 million (2,527) and profit after tax amounted to SEK -170 million (2,150), equivalent to SEK -0.3 per share (3.3).
- Net asset value per share amounted to SEK 56.90 (57.40).
April 1-June 30, 2023
- Rental income amounted to SEK 679 million (620).
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 267 million (328).
- Changes in value of investment properties amounted to SEK -611 million (187).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK -218 million (943), equivalent to SEK -0.3 per share (1.4).
Comment from Hans Wallenstam, CEO:
"I feel that Wallenstam has an exciting future. There are challenges in the world around us with many clouds on the horizon but we will handle these. Wallenstam has a well-functioning business with both central commercial properties and good residential properties in the right locations, with strong demand. We have a stable and secure financial position, which gives us freedom of action. I am filled with hope!"
For the complete report, please refer to the attached PDF.
For further information, please contact:
Susann Linde, CFO and Head of Investor Relations Wallenstam AB, tel. +46 31 20 00 00 or +46 705 17 11 34
This is information that Wallenstam is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CEST on July 14, 2023.