Completed transactions, occupations and construction starts during the second quarter, 2021Published 6/30/2021
During the quarter, Wallenstam started the construction of 421 apartments, and completed 335 rental apartments for its own management operations. In addition, Wallenstam has obtained a land allocation in Central Nacka, comprising approximately 11,500 square meters for housing and approximately 2,000 square meters for business premises. Three properties in central Gothenburg have been sold and vacated.
During the quarter, Wallenstam started the construction of 421 apartments in the following projects:
- Kv. Skogsvaktaren in Mölnlycke Fabriker, Härryda, 130 apartments
- Kv.5 in Kallebäcks Terrasser, Gothenburg, 182 apartments
- Bersån, Uppsala, 98 apartments
- Söra radhus, 11 homes (housing co-op), Österåker
All in all, Wallenstam has 2,186 apartments under construction, after 335 rental apartments were completed and occupied during the quarter in the following projects:
- 66 apartments in Allén, Tyresö. The project involving 221 apartments is now fully completed.
- 58 apartments in Parkstråket 1, Haninge. The project involves a total of 154 apartments, of which 17 are co-living apartments with a total of 85 rooms for rent, and is now fully completed.
- 32 apartments in Parkstråket 2, Haninge. The project involving 131 apartments is now fully completed.
- 48 apartments in Söra Kvarter, Österåker. The project involves a total of 305 apartments, of which 250 are now occupied.
- 35 apartments in Umami Park, phase 2, Sundbyberg. The project involving 141 apartments is now fully completed.
- 96 apartments in Elisedal, Gothenburg. The project involving 336 apartments is now fully completed.
During the quarter, Wallenstam obtained a land allocation in Central Nacka, comprising approximately 11,500 square meters for housing and approximately 2,000 square meters for business premises.
On April 1, the properties Nordstaden 24:11 and Inom Vallgraven 64:31 were vacated, both located in central Gothenburg. The properties were sold through company transactions to SBB, which was announced in a press release on December 17, 2020.
On June 3, the property Kåbo 78:1 was acquired, consisting of land, from Uppsala Municipality. The purchase price amounted to SEK 42 million.
The property Göteborg Lorensberg 15:3 with the address Lennart Torstenssonsgatan 6-8 was sold through a company transaction at an agreed property value of SEK 91 million. The buyer is Hammarvikens Fastigheter AB and vacation occurred on June 24, 2021.
On April 28, it was announced through a press release that Wallenstam had sold the company's 7,000,000 treasury B shares. The shares were sold at a price of SEK 127 per share. The number of outstanding shares now amounts to 330,000,000 shares.