Completed transactions, occupations and construction starts during the first quarter, 2021Published 3/31/2021
During the first quarter of the year, Wallenstam completed a total of 405 rental apartments. Construction started of a further project, Kv.7 in the urban development project Kallebäcks Terrasser in Gothenburg with 189 apartments. In addition, Wallenstam completed a number of property transactions during the quarter.
The construction start of the 189 apartments in Kv.7 in Kallebäcks Terrasser, means that a total of 975 apartments are now under construction in the urban development project in Gothenburg. All in all, Wallenstam has 2,095 apartments under construction, after 405 rental apartments were completed and occupied during the quarter in the following projects.
- 42 apartments in Parkstråket 1, Haninge. The project involves a total of 154 apartments, of which 17 are coliving apartments with a total of 85 rooms for rent. In total, 96 apartments have been occupied.
- 53 apartments in Parkstråket 2, Haninge. The project involves a total of 131 apartments, of which 99 are now occupied.
- 35 apartments in Söra Kvarter, Österåker. The project involves a total of 305 apartments, of which 202 are now occupied.
- 55 apartments in Allén, Tyresö. The project involves a total of 221 apartments, of which 155 are now occupied.
- 158 apartments in Elisedal, Gothenburg. The project involves a total of 336 apartments, of which 240 are now occupied.
- 62 apartments in Kv. Rosengången, Mölnlycke Fabriker, Härryda. The project with 123 apartments is now fully completed.
The following transactions were completed during the quarter:
The property Härryda Mölnlycke 1:169 consisting of land with building rights has been sold to Bonava. The purchase price amounted to about SEK 34 million and the property was vacated on January 26, 2021.
- The freehold of the site leasehold right for the property Järnbrott 195:1 has been purchased from the City of Gothenburg. The purchase price amounted to about SEK 34 million and the property was taken into possession on February 1, 2021.
- The properties Mörten 6, Nejonögat 16 and Nejonögat 17 at Åbybergsgatan in Mölndal have been acquired from Mölndal Municipality as a result of a land allocation. The purchase price amounted to about SEK 190 million and the properties were taken into possession on February 18, 2021.
- The site leasehold right pertaining to the property Göteborg Gamlestaden 740:23, with the address Marieholmsgatan 60-62, was acquired through a company transaction at an agreed property value of about SEK 17 million. The property was taken into possession on March 1, 2021. In connection with the transaction, a new 12-year lease was signed with BJORA Group AB, which operates in freight forwarding and logistics, in respect of the entire site leasehold right.
During the quarter, Wallenstam obtained a land allocation in Barkarbystaden, Järfälla, which was announced in a press release on February 2, 2021.
In addition, Wallenstam has purchased the building that served as the temporary Östermalmshallen in Stockholm. The purchase price amounted to about SEK 12 million.
Wallenstam has also sold its entire shareholding in Exeger Sweden, and acquired shares in Klarna, which was announced in a press release on March 29, 2021.